This gooey and cheesy pizza fondue dip was a favorite of mine growing up. Keep it in a fondue pot for quick dipping, or bake it till the cheese bubbles for a pretty party presentation. Scroll down for the full recipe!
Pizza Fondue IngredientsJUMP TO RECIPE 👇
- Tomato sauce
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Italian bread or crackers for dipping
Shop the post
Here’s How to Make it
- Start by heating up a fondue pot or double boiler to medium heat
- Combine everything into the pot, except bread or crackers
- Stir occasionally, until the cheese is melted and fondue is hot
- Cheese should be nice and gooey!
- And that’s it! Dip bread directly in the pot or spoon some of the fondue over sliced bread, crackers, etc.
- Prefer a prettier presentation? You can also pour the mixture into a serving dish, top with additional cheese and pepperoni and broil until the cheese bubbles! YUM!
- For the full pizza fondue dip recipe, scroll to the bottom and be sure to pin this for later!
Pizza Fondue Dip
- 6 oz. pepperoni
- 1 lb. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- crusty Italian bread or crackers for dipping
- Combine everything except bread in fondue pot or double boiler
- Mix and heat until cheese is melted and fondue is hot
- To serve: Can dip bread or crackers directly in the pot for quick, casual snacking. For prettier presentation, spread in pan and top with additional cheese and pepperoni. Broil until bubbly and serve immediately.
P.S. Looking for more recipes like these? Then, be sure to visit the recipe archives!