Content Mapping Worksheet
Nail down your customer journey and create content with purpose.
Content mapping is the process in which you essentially lay out the content around your customer’s buying journey. This begins from the moment of introduction all the way to your business end goal. In this worksheet, you’ll gain a better understanding of the customer journey and dive deeper into each phase (aka, know, like, trust) so you know what type of content to produce, where to publish it, and when, based on where your customer is in their buying journey with you.
This worksheet goes hand-in-hand with our Content Strategy Worksheet, where you’ll learn how to nail down your target audience.
After your purchase, you will receive a PDFs with the link for your product. Feel free to type directly in the PDF or print and fill out the worksheet.
By purchasing a product from shaunacontois.com, you adhere to the product license as stated below. All products, designs, and content sold at shaunacontois.com are copyrighted to © Shauna Contois LLC. You may use these items for your own personal use, for your business, or for a client. Each purchase grants one license to the buyer only. Additional usage information are as follows:
- You may not share or resell these products
- Personal Use: this license allows for your personal, non-commercial use
- Commercial Use: this license allows you to create end products for your business, blog, or clients (i.e., if you’re a social media manager or virtual assistant). You may not share or re-sell these templates to your clients. They are for your use only.
Terms & Conditions
- Due to the digital nature of this product, you will not receive a physical shipment
- Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final. There will be no refunds or exchanges once purchase is complete
- Download links expire in 90 days; please click the links as soon as possible to save a copy
For any additional questions, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.